Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Mama Scored a New Job!

I've been doing my current job for a little while, and I love it, but a new one in my company came along that I just had to have...and I got it!  I'm actually going to be working within the social media space, a big passion of mine.

With a new job comes new responsibility, including travel.  It's been a while since I've had to travel, and I'm actually really excited.  I think it will be manageable--a night here and there in different cities. 

With travel comes the need for a new overnight bag.  No way am I going to have time to check bags.  Preferably there is one out there with wheels too....  I found this one on Amazon, but basically found the same one at T.J. Maxx for half the price!
Kensington 62903 Contour Overnight Roller Suitcase and Notebook Carrying Case

Carries a laptop, clothes, and hopefully my jogging shoes.  I plan on getting my jogs in on the road when I can.

Happy travels!

No comments:

Post a Comment