Saturday, June 25, 2011

Easy and wholesome baked chicken

This morning when I was in yoga I had a great idea. Hit up the farmers market outside after class and gather up some home grown potatoes, herbs, and onions to go with a farm raised baked chicken for dinner.

I met this very nice lady last week who was fawning over Jack at the grocery store. I noticed she was buying a whole farmed raised chicken so I asked her how to prepare it.  She said it is so easy....

Wash the bird, spread it with olive oil, salt, pepper and add herbs. Bake it at 350 for 2 hours.

She said it will make your home smell like heaven. I like the smell of heaven.

So this will be my project for today. I hope it will taste as good as it looks!  What do you think?  I will let you know.



No comments:

Post a Comment