Thursday, September 15, 2011

Introduction of Guest Blogger: Kathleen Thomas

Ever have questions about your toddlers being prepared for elementary school?  I don't know about you other moms, but I consistently am trying to work with Jackson on his vocabulary by reading to him and talking ot him constantly.  As a working mom, it is hard for me to handle someone else having to teach him all day in these critical years.  I try to make up for it at night, but luckily, we do have a wonderful daycare provider. 

While on the subject, I invited Kathleen Thomas, an Early Childhood Education Coordinator, to be a guest writer on my blog to address these and other concerns.  Kathleen works for Primrose Schools, and I'm excited to have her share some of her great wisdom with all of you. 

Tomorrow Kathleen will share her thoughts on early childhood education.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment