Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Review: Your Replacement Gift

Did you get a gift that wasn't your style?  Thinking of taking it back and getting something better?  Not sure about what you should get for yourself?

Hey, it happens to all of us.  I luckily got just about everything I wanted this year for Christmas, but thought I would share a gift I received that would be a great "replacement gift."

Now I don't know about you other mamas, but I worry about my little dude not wanting to eat his veggies in the future.  Veggies are such an important part of living a healthy lifestyle.  It's why he gets multiple portions of veggies as a baby.  What if he refuses to eat them when he is 1, 2, or 10 years old?

A solution:  Double Delicious.

Double Delicious!: Good, Simple Food for Busy, Complicated Lives

This is a cookbook crafted by Jessica Seinfeld, Jerry Seinfeld's wife.  It contains favorite recipes that essentially hide veggie and fruit purees.  Brilliant.  It's also a good read if you are looking to laugh a little.

It's a great value and the recipes look simply delicious (hey, just like the title).

So check it out.  Treat yourself to something you will enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. interesting, thanks for sharing. my little one is picky, that book could possibly be my bible in a year. lol.

    ReplyDelete