Thursday, January 6, 2011

Good Deal: Stella & Dot Jewelry Sale

I was invited to an after work event in a few weeks that will be a Stella & Dot party.  Now I usually don't attend after work functions anymore because of the baby, but our hosts (a sales rep) will actually be giving us $50 worth of jewelry.  Yes, I must go.  I love jewelry, especially if it is free.

I decided to look at the site to check out the goods. I discovered some gorgeous finds... 

 Now this is one bib I may just have to wear myself!

Photobucket
 I love this classic vintage style.  Dress up or dress down...

Photobucket

This ring is a ball of blissfulness.  It just makes me happy.  It would make my finger happy as well.

Photobucket

If you love these styles too and have some holiday cash leftover, I recommend checking out the site.  Also through January 9, you can get 20% off any sale item.  Now that's a good deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment