Are you like me and are in desperate need a night out? Let's face it. It's hard to find a babysitter that charges $5/hour (which is all I feel like paying these days). What is another good option? How about a Moms Night In? You know, have your gals over for a little fun after those babes go to bed.
I want to help you out of course so this week I am hosting a giveaway for SIX lucky followers to win either a "Life As We Know It" DVD -or- movie soundtrack.
"Life As We Know It" is this super cute new romantic comedy coming out Febuary 8 just in time for Valentine's Day. It stars Katherine Heigl (hello, Grey's Anatomy) and Josh Duhamel (yes, Fergie's hot hubs). They play these two unsure adults, who become unexpected parents to their best friends' daughter after a tragic accident. Throughout the story they struggle to put their differences aside to raise Sophie, their sweetie-pie adopted daughter.
Not only could you win a DVD or soundtrack, but here are some sweet tips on how to host your own "Moms Night In." I love the "Let Them Eat Cake" idea. I may have to do that one. I love cake.
So how can you win a DVD or soundtrack? Here's the scoop:
1) You must be a follower of not just baby talk.
2) You must reply to this post your favorite "Moms Night In" -or- "Girls Night In" tip from the widget. Please make sure I have access to your blog's URL or your email address.
3) Get 1 additional entry by following me on Twitter!
4) Get 1 additional entry by "liking" the movie on Facebook (click from the widget)
5) Get 1 additional entry by following the movie on Twitter (click from the widget)
6) Get 2 additional entries by sharing the widget on Facebook (click from the widget)
7) Get 2 additional entries by tweeting about the movie (click from the widget)
-For each entry to count, please reply to this post and let me know each action you took to earn the extra entries.
-A follower can only win one prize.
-Contest ends 2/7/2011 at midnight! Winners are selected at random and will be announced the following day.
Check back later this week when I post a live chat that 15 of us lucky bloggers had with Katherine Heigl!
Gook luck and Happy Night In!