Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Bath Fun! Stack It Up

My baby, like most babies, adores his bath time.  He loves to splish, splash, and splosh in the warm water.  Since he moved over to the big boy tub (a.k.a. big bath tub), I got him these super cute-o-la
caterpillar stacking cups.  That's right, we are cranking bath tub time up a notch.

Munchkin Caterpillar Spillers Stacking Cups

They are so much fun and my baby loves them!  He always grabs at them as the float in the water...great for that bath time chew.  He needs to always have at least one in his hand.  I have fun with them too.  We stack them, smack them down, flip them over, and toss them around. I dump water on his head with them of course too.

For $6 bucks they are a great buy.  Honestly, if I took baths, I would probably play with them too.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know what it is about those cups but Julianna LOVES them. She has the same ones! Loves them in and out of the bath tub!
    She loves the caterpillar head (with the eyes) - She likes to play with them outside the tub too - If she starts getting cranky, I give her the 2 big cups and she gets happy right away - It's magical! LOL

    ReplyDelete