Monday, March 7, 2011

Easy Cut Up Carrots

One of my co-workers and I chat from time to time about feeding our little ones.  They are the same age (born 3 days apart), and it helps to know if they are on the same page (in terms of food).

A good idea came out of one of our discussions the other day.  I was telling my friend about feeding carrots to Jack.  He likes them enough, but cooking them up, and cutting them up, can be take a ton of time.  So my friends said that she cut up her carrots with a cheese grader and just feeds them to her little one raw.  What a great idea!


Any kind of cheese grader will do, but the ones that cut the carrots very small are the best.

Trudeau 0991100 4-Sided Cheese Grater

For a few nights now, Jack has now eaten raw organic carrots.  It's a super easy way to get his veg-on.

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea!! I never even thought about that when I was making Kaylin's snacks.

    ReplyDelete