Friday, March 4, 2011

Diana, A Celebration

I wanted to post about the exhibit, Diana, A Celebration, after I went to see it, but I'm so excited about it I'm posting today instead.

Photobucket

Tomorrow my parents are coming in town and we are headed off to Union Station in downtown Kansas City to catch the once in a lifetime exhibit.  I think the best part for me will be seeing Diana's wedding dress and her tiaras in person.  My mom always tells me the story about how on Diana's wedding day to Prince Charles, she got up really early while us kids were still in bed, and she ate little donuts ad watched the wedding on television.  I love that story.  I can just picture her all cozy on the couch watching the big event.

This exhibit comes just in time to build up extra exctiment around William and Kate's wedding in April!  I think I'll have to get up early and watch it with some of my own little donuts.

Happy Friday!  What are your weekend plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment