Thursday, March 3, 2011

A Flower A Day...

Sometimes it's the little things in life that make it sweet.  Kissing your baby's feet because they are so small and soft, drinking a cold glass of water after a long workout, finding a beautiful green hydrangea flower on sale for a $1 and having it last for over a week!

Photobucket

I had these types of flowers in my wedding and I love them.  Not only do they smell lovely, they look lovely.

I have a lot of these flowers in my home here and there too.  I think they look amazing when dried and even when they are (dare I say) plastic.  Eek.

So if you are lucky to find them for cheap like me, buy up, display, and perhaps even dry for a lovely statement in your home.  After all, it's the little things that really count.

No comments:

Post a Comment