Thursday, March 31, 2011

Little Luggage

With spring and summer comes travel....

I'm from St. Louis and love to go home to see my friends and family.  And then there is the lake.  Yea!  Jack and I are headed to St. Louis here pretty soon for a little visit.  Daddy needs to focus on the taxes.  Haha. Perfect time for our trip because I want nothing to do with the taxes.

So I thought I would do a little shopping for baby luggage.  How cute are these bags on wheels?

Disney Toy Story Buzz and Woody Pilot Case LuggageMelissa & Doug Trunki Sunny (Orange)Disney Pixar Cars Pilot Case For Kids MULTI

Jack may be a little too small to lug one of these babies around right now, but someday soon, I'll have to invest. 

1 comment:

  1. Sooo cute! I hadn't thought of that. One more thing to add to the "Need to buy" list! :)

    ReplyDelete