Thursday, October 28, 2010

Introducing The Good Deal

I love a snazzy deal. I can't imagine ever buying anything that isn't on sale or of a good value in one way, shape, or form. I'm sure other people would like to know about good deals too, right? Therefore I'm officially introducing a new segment called "The Good Deal."

Good Deal: Target Up&up diapers

If you like Pampers, try these babies out. They are not as soft and sweet as the Pampers (they feel a bit more like paper), but they fit really well and do the trick. Little Jackson doesn't seem to notice the difference either (and neither does his bum).

up&updiapers

For a big-ass box of 96 diapers (size 3), they are approximately $15 vs. $20 for Pampers.

You could take that $5 and buy yourself some lunch. Well, maybe a cheap lunch, or at least a cocktail.

A big thanks to my friend Alison for recommending these diapes to me.

Check in next week for another good deal.

1 comment:

  1. I'm following you now from MBC. I'd love for you to come and see me too at www.becauseidontscrapbook.blogspot.com (my mainstream mom blog) and/or www.thegossamerjewelbox.blogspot.com (my fictional fairy blog, just for fun!) THanks!!!

    ReplyDelete