Happy New Year to everyone! Instead of partying with the crazy drunks out there, I'm sitting at home and accepting my second blog award!!! I'm super excited about it!
A BIG thanks to the super clever & crafty Cariboo Butterfly Crafts & Design for awarding me the the Stylish Blogger Award! You made my last day of 2010.
I will now nominate other blogs with this award! Here’s how it works…
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!
7 Things about me:
1) I did yoga up until the day before I had my baby.
2) I love indie-rock music
3) I'm a self proclaimed renaissance woman. I have taught myself to do a lot of things (knit, cook, home remodeling, a bit of graphic design, yoga, etc.). I strive to live a creative and active life
4) I have red hair and like it now that I'm an adult
5) I love the country and being there with my family...can't wait to get on the kayak with my little dude
6) I'm an extrovert
7) Having my baby is the best thing I've ever done. I can't imagine my life without him.
Here are 15 blogs I'm nominating for the Stylish Blog Award. Congrats to you all!
2) Belly Charms
3) Lee la la
4) Sweet T Makes Three
5) First Time Mama First Time Blog
6) The Sweet Survival
7) My Lift as Mom and Wife
8) From a Bean to a Beanstalk
9) Baby Makes Two
10) Freckles and Fudge
11) Remember Ember
12) Me Against the World
13) Homemaking My Final Frontier
14) Om...And Then Some
15) 1 Funky Woman
Congrats again and happy 2011!