Thursday, January 27, 2011

Sick Baby? Try Baby Love

There I was.  Sitting at my desk about to dial in for a conference with my client when I received the dreaded phone call.  Jackson is sick.  He has a temperature. Can you come get him immediately?  Poor baby.  I hate it when this happens.

So I go get my little man and he is burning up.  I immediately pull out all of my super mommy tricks...binky, bottle, snuggly outfit, quilt, super smooth rocking chair, mama love, and finally baby love.  What the heck-o-la is baby love?

Of course it's a crazy week at work and I had to get some things done.  Knowing Jackson loves to touch and feel my computer when it is out, that wasn't really going to work.  What else could he touch and feel to keep him entertained?  The Baby Love Book of course!

Baby Love (Message from the Heart)

Baby Love is this rag book that Jackson absolutely loves (and so do I).  It has the cutest little animals in it telling their babies how they love them.  How cute is that?!?!  For instance, the mama dog says to the baby dog "I ruff you."  Wow, that is poetic, right? 

This book also has an amazing touchy-feely aspect including soft and super-soft fabrics for baby to test out.  Later on down the road, this also makes a great piece of wall art as the book expands to become a horizontal wall hanging.

So if you are looking for a really chill book to keep your little one entertained and relaxed, this is a great pick.  I guess you could say I'm pro baby love.

3 comments:

  1. Oh no - Poor Jackson - I hope he's ok! That book sounds great - I Might just have to get that one! I love those softy books - they are great!
    I am dreading THAT call too - I don't know how Julianna has made it to 8 months without having a fever or sick yet (You know I just totally jinxed myself!)-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, you are SO lucky. I hate getting that call. I'm glad your baby girl is so healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh. There's absolutely nothing you can say except "Yes" when daycare calls and says their sick. Get better Jackson!

    ReplyDelete