Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Funny Realization

I was on Facebook the other night reading up on newsfeed, when I came across a status update posted by my OBGYN practice.  To back up a bit, yes, I "liked" their Facebook page b/c they are freaking awesome doctors.

Here was the post...
Photobucket

I thought to myself, "hey, how funny is that?  And to top it off, 11/11 is my birthday.  Wait a minute.  11/11 is my birthday.  Whoa, I'm probably a Valentine's Day baby!"

How cool is that?  I wonder if my mom will read this post...eeek.

3 comments:

  1. My first thought was hmm..your OB has a FB page, that's pretty advanced!!

    It would be pretty cool to be a V-day baby, wonder what your mom is gonna say : )

    http://anirishitalianblessing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh wow. Never think about your parents, ya know, doing that LOL. That is pretty interesting LOL!

    ReplyDelete