Thursday, February 17, 2011

Parenthood: Setting It Straight

Now as you may recall from one of my previous posts, I love the show Parenthood for some reason.  I'm like obsessed with it...every Tuesday night it's my guilty pleasure.  Dysfunctional families I guess are my thing.

Something on the show last night though bothered me a little.  And now is where I'm going to warn you:
TMI alert!

So Julia, the lawyer mommy, and Joel, the cute stay at home dad, are trying to have a baby.  When they couldn't "do it" because they had to wait until Julia ovulated, that was a complete joke, right?  You new moms probably know what I'm talking about.  When you want to have a baby, you don't just "do it" on your ovulation date.  You do it every day or so up until your ovulation date.  That will give you a greater chance of having a baby.

I just felt very compelled to tell everyone out there that this is the way to do it. 

Despite this inaccurate information, the scene in the bathroom was pretty funny.  Here is a snapshot to refresh your memory.  Ha!

Photobucket
image via NBC.com

No comments:

Post a Comment