Saturday, February 19, 2011

Sun & Beer

It's finally warm-ish outside!

I don't know what it is about the sun coming out, but it makes me want beer.  There's something relaxing about cracking open a cold beer one it finally warms up outside.

Since I did not partake in any beer drinking last year, I think it's okay that I have a beer or two once in a while now.  One of my favorites is Boulevard, especially because they make this fab variety pack.  It has the perfect combination of beer flavors--wheat and ales for me, and the dark stuff for my husband.  However, we do fight over the seasonal...right now it's Irish Ale.  Obviously.


Yumo.  Enjoy the sun everyone...while it lasts! 

Happy Weekend!

image via Boulevard

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I'll crack open one with you. Our sun is peeking out today and hey it's about 11 so it wouldn't be too early, lol! I'm looking for this variety pack when I go to the store. I can't drink the dark stuff but my husband loves it so this would nbe a great pack for us!

    Happy Saturday to you!

    Megan

    ReplyDelete